Hope you are all geared up for Diwali. I’ll be sharing my makeup look with glitter eyes and two lip color options for Diwali. Glitter eyes are so much on trend now and the two lip color options help you to experiment.
1. Start by applying lacto calamine which acts as a primer and helps the makeup to stay long.
2. Apply any long lasting yet light weight foundation on your face and neck. Apply a concealer to cover dark circles and blemishes. Set it with a loose powder or a compact powder.
3. Apply a kajal on your waterline and dab a skin colored eyeshadow to prime your eyelids.
4. Apply gold color eyeshadow on the eyelids and blend a copper shade from the outer corners. Darken the copper shade by applying a coat of dark brown eyeshadow. Make sure it stays only on the outer corner of your eyes.
5. Apply a thin line with the golden glitters on the eyelids by holding a tissue under your eyes. This will avoid the glitter fall outs from messing up the base makeup.
6. Add a coat of mascara for thick eye lashes.
7. For contouring the face, make a fish face and apply a brown shade on the hollows of your cheeks and blend it.
8. Apply a blush above the contoured area and the apples of the cheeks for a naturally flushed look.
9. Apply a highlighter on the high points of your face such as the cheekbones, nose, chin and forehead. Blend it all super well.
10. For the first look, apply a red or maroon lipstick. For the second bold look, apply a wine shaded lipstick. Dab it gently with a tissue and apply another layer to make your lipstick long lasting and matte.