Winter is coming (just like Ned Stark told in Game of Thrones season 1). It means longer nights, cool breeze, misty mornings, dry, flaky skin & scalp. Even the oiliest skin beauties would face certain dry patches. In today’s write up I’ll be sharing an easy 2 ingredients hair mask for winter.
1. Mix 2 teaspoons of coconut oil with 1 teaspoon of curd (if you have dry scalp) or 1 teaspoon of aloevera gel (if you have oily scalp).
2. Apply this mixture on your scalp and massage it well.
3. Leave it on for about 10 to 15.
4. Wash it off with a mild herbal shampoo.
5. Repeat this procedure once in a week.
This easy 2 ingredients hair mask moisturizes your scalp and heals dryness. It also conditions your hair and makes it shinier than before.
For regular updates, follow me on