I’m the kind of a person who lives by the quote ‘Wake up & make up’. I don’t step out of my house without makeup and I feel it makes me more presentable and confident. Today’s blog is about my everyday makeup routine.
Products I use
1. I start by applying the most important part of my daily makeup routine – a sunscreen, as I get tanned easily.
2. To make my face look bright and flawless, I use Pond’s BB cream. This matches my skin shade perfectly and is moisturising, giving my face a natural effect.
3. I set my base with Lakme compact powder. This makes my skin look fresh all day long.
4. I fill in my eye brows using the grey shade from the Maybelline Nudes palette.
5. To brighten my eye lid, I apply a natural shade from the same palette.
[My choice of eye liner, kajal and lipstick depends on my mood and I try different products on different days.]
6. In this look, I’ve used Lakmehine Absolute Seyeliner to draw a simple line on the upper lash line.
7. I’ve applied Faces Magneteyes kajal, which is one of my favourite kajals to define my lower water line.
8. I’ve completed this look by applying Sugar Cosmetics lip crayon in the shade Rose Dawson which is a ‘my lips but better’ kind of a lip shade.
Hope you liked my everyday makeup routine. Do leave your feedback on the comments section below.
For regular updates, follow me on