Hope you are all doing well. I recently shared my review on Incolor Matte Me lipstick in 404 and many of you liked my makeup look. So today’s blog post is the makeup breakdown of that look. It is a bold red lips look with subtle eyes which you can try for Easter, parties or weddings.
Foundation – Maybelline Fit Me
Concealer – Miss Claire concealer shade no 12
Powder – Lakme White Intense compact powder
Eyeshadow, Eyebrow & Contouring – Maybelline Nudes Palette
Mascara – Maybelline Lash Sensational Volum Express
Blush – Maybelline Cheeky Glow
Lipstick – Incolor Matte Me 404
1. I started off by applying Miss Claire concealer in the shade 12 which is a color corrector under my eyes.
2. I applied Maybelline Fit Me foundation with a spoon brush for an air brushed and natural look. This foundation is matte and is appropriate for Summer as it controls excess oil.
3. Using Lakme White Intense compact powder, I set the concealer, as setting the concealer under the eyes keeps the concealer on place and avoids creasing.
4. I filled in my eyebrows using the grey shade from the Maybelline Nudes palette. I applied the golden shade on my eyelids and applied the chocolate brown shade on the crease to give some depth to my hooded eyes.
5. I used the matte black shade from the same palette to line my eye lids and also my waterline. You can also use an eye liner or kajal as per your preference.
6. Using Maybelline Lash Sensational Volum Express mascara, I completed my eye look.
7. For contouring, I took the chocolate brown shade and applied on the hollows of my cheeks, my jaw line and also on the sides of my nose.
8. For highlighting, I used a shimmery highlighting shade from the same palette and applied on the high points of my face – cheek bones, bridge of my nose and chin.
9. I applied Maybelline Cheeky glow blush on the apples of my cheeks for a naturally flushed look.
10. I finished this look by applying Incolor Matte Me lipstick in 404.
Hope you liked this look. If you try this look, do tag me on social media as I’d love to see them. Do leave your requests and feedback on the comments section below.
Let’s get social. Find me on