Happy New Year. I hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating Christmas and welcoming New Year. Today’s blog is a breakdown of my New Year’s eve makeup. I know am late but late is better than never. I wore an ink blue with golden salwar suit for the all night service and decided to keep my eye makeup simple with bright lips and a contoured face.
L’oreal Infalliable 24 hr Foundation
L.A.Girl Pro Concealer
Lakme Intense White Compact Powder
Sugar Cosmetics Kajal
Maybelline Nudes Palette
Maybelline Dream Touch Blush
Sugar Lip Crayon – Scarlet O’ Hara
1. I had moisturised my face earlier so I started directly by applying L’oreal Infalliable foundation. It was the first time I used it and it definitely impressed me.
2. To cover my dark circles and to look awake throughout midnight, I used the L.A.Girl Pro Concelaer around my eyes and also on my eye lids as a base for the eye shadow.
3. I used the Lakme compact powder to set my concealer. I didn’t use it anywhere else as the foundation has matte effect and applying powder would make it so matte.
4. I filled in my brows using the grey eye shadow from the Maybelline Nudes palette.
5. Golden eyes have always been my favourite. So I applied the PAC eye shadow on the eye lids and used a brown shadow from the Maybelline Nudes palette on the cut crease.
6. Using the Sugar Cosmetics kajal, I applied a thin line on my upper lash line and on my water line.
7. I have been loving contouring lately. So I applied brown eye shadow on the hollows of my cheeks and on the sides of my nose.
8. For a natural flushed effect, I applied the Maybelline Dream Touch blush on the apples of my cheeks above my contoured area.
9. I went over board with a highlighter shade from the Nudes palette and applied it on the high points of my face – cheeks, nose bridge, forehead.
10. The star of the night was my Sugar Cosmetics lip crayon in the shade Scara O Hara.
Let me know your makeup look for New Year’s Eve on the comments section below.
For regular updates, follow me on